sekmadienis, lapkričio 23, 2008

Christmas on the way =O

So finally we have a winter here for about a whole week. It's getting colder and colder. I can't even smoke in my balcony without a coat *sniff* There's a blizzard all this day. Actually the sound of the wind blowing woke me up this morning. Well ok.. this afternoon :D The snow reminds me Christmas. Hate Christmas. Burn Christmas. And I don't even have money for the presents. People gave me so many gifts this year and I'm such a loser who can't even bring that love and presents back T.T At least I'm hoping to redeem from sin when I'll go to Japan. I don't care if I had to eat just rice and water. I'll buy them as much stuff as I can m(_ _)m.
I don't wait this year's Christmas at all. I don't have money. I don't know what to do. I'm in a freakin' panic.
Oh gawd I need to make a surprise for da-kun. Maybe I should start it today or tomorrow. Gosh I'm always late at things like that. I had to do this at least a week ago T.T oh well... I'm a no-good person.. gomenasai..
I just keep dreaming stupid stuff. Like how me and my friends are organizing lynch.'s concert in Lithuania. This is so impossible but I still keep dreaming.. *sniff*

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą