ketvirtadienis, lapkričio 27, 2008

drama... blah blah

As I don't want this blog become another depressing crap just how the others were I'm not going to write all the details of the past few days.
The main things are.. that there's about 60% that I'm gonna be prohibited from taking exams. The other thing is that my Lithuanian teacher who was my ideal from the 5th grade betrayed me. I'm so disappointed. It's like the another lesson to me for not trusting in people. Other things are just too sorrowful to talk about and as I said no more crying in my blogs so I SHUT UP here.
But you should know that I almost left my apartment. Too tired from anything in this world. Ok I'm already bitching. STOP.

I can show you my exams shedule (well yeah as I said there are just 40% chance that my school will let me take them):

Lithuanian - 20th May;
English - 3rd June;
History - 10th June;
Geography - 11th June (crap.. no time to prepare because of History exam. I think I'll spend some time on learning this at the week before English exam..)


Now I just want to get drunk. Serious drunk. Be not able even to move. Lay on the ground and not fucking breathe.



Gotta go. Oyasumi.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą