antradienis, sausio 05, 2010

~*Just browsing "allkpop" as usual*~

I'm a bit worried that people who I don't know find my blog or personality or whatever interesting :D
I mean, I mostly write shit here. And swear. And whine about everything. Or.. yeah or just start fangirling :D
I don't understand how people find this appealing xD

Most of my entries are random. So this one is.

I'm like crying right now. I should browse youtube and allkpop "WTF" section more often.

Teletubbies dance to Ring Ding Dong

One netizen even made a hilarious comment saying, "SHINee is 5 members but in the video there are only four Teletubbies. One must be out with swine flu."

:DDDDDD


Ok but this one is even more hilarious.. I burst out laughing. That's just epic :DDD

2PM’s Heartbeat Chipmunk style

"Heart beat pew pew pew pew~~~"
"Sabalblabbrafblacoming"
"dandandandandandandan my heart is beating dandandandandandandan faster and f-f-f-aster"
and many more.... xDDDDD

I feel like I'm in heaven.
I wonder if it's those videos or the marihuana lollypop Lina gave me today... :D

1 komentaras:

  1. Cool :D Lietuva :D ir dar antra nuoroda :D
    antro video nerodo T.T

    AtsakytiPanaikinti