ketvirtadienis, sausio 07, 2010

~*Next year, same shit xD*~

I want them to participate in this year's EUROVISION SC held in Norway.



tuc~tuc~pim~pirim~~

I just don't like the title. Come on, Lithuania is not in the Eastern Europe. Learn geography or politics.. Anyways, the melody itself makes me wanna shake my fat ass xD


Oh and btw today I dreamt that JongHyun (SHINee) cheated on me T____T;; I dream this for the second time in a row xD

That's... sad xD

Oh and wish the best luck to G-Dragon. I thought that scandal about his live performance was over but today I've read that he's just two steps from being put to jail for a year xDDD I should cry but damn this is so funny at the same time xDDD sorry, GD. I'm a bad fan. Very bad fan xD

1 komentaras:

  1. "Come on, Lithuania is not in the Eastern Europe. Learn geography or politics" Berlyno siena skyre vakaru Europa nuo rytu. Pavadinimas uzsiliko ir ko gero ilgam.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti