pirmadienis, vasario 02, 2009

Little Dragon - Test

At the moment I'm sitting at home. I was planning to not go to Maths but it looks like the teacher is absent so it's even better So yeah, I came back home. It is to damn cold outside... like ~-17C??!! This is so sick!
My head is full of information from History lessons.. Hitler, Mussolini and other guys

Now I can't decide should I go to Lithuanian lessons or not.. it is so cold outside.. and I'm so lazy to go back to school..

Anyways.. let's enjoy good music. When I didn't have a pc I started watching tv more and look what I found. They're so cool. Don't you think? Sa-kun said that she likes this song so maybe.. you'll like it too. I noticed that these days I'm searching for something new... Something which I didn't use to listen. Something different.. I dunno what's happening to me.



1 komentaras: