trečiadienis, vasario 11, 2009

bye-bye

It is such a shame that there's no one with whom I could talk about KAT-TUN. Everybody now are crazy about DBSK or Rain in my friends circle so I feel so lonely.
I totally fell in love with their new song "One drop". It is such a beautiful song. By the way at first I thought that the melody is not catchy at all but when I listened to it for the second time I was stunned. The lyrics are also the thing which I need at the moment.

Bye-bye, days of solitude
Bye-bye, days long gone
I want to protect that one drop
Only lonely your teardrop

It's cold. Why is it so cold?
In everyone, a single drop falls softly in their hearts
In these hearts are reflected
A kindness that goes unnoticed until it is lost

Bye-bye, entwining thread
Bye-bye, sadness of the past
Loneliness, even the tiniest wound is a reason for tears
Bye-bye, days of solitude
Bye-bye, days long gone
I want to protect that one drop
Only lonely your teardrop

We were shaken around in a prank played on us by time
Even the words left behind always made you hesitate
It's okay to give up, it's okay to drop the strong facade
It's not your fault

Bye-bye, tangled thread
Bye-bye, mistakes of the past
Forgive me, even in the tiniest today there is hope for eternity
Bye-bye, lonely days
Bye-bye, the melancholy of those days
That one important drop
Only lonely your tear drop

Right in the center of this starved body
Runs your scent alone
Whilst swaying, whilst hesitating, I still continue to believe
In that dream, and the indelible feelings in those tears


Isn't it just beautiful?





I'm so tired of everything around me. Of all this injustice and pain.
Is it normal to cry every night until you fell asleep of a distress?
I don't think so.
But there's nothing I could change. That's the biggest problem.

I can't watch how my friend is in trouble and I can't help her.
I feel like a no good friend but what can I do?
I tried to look like everything is fine but my friend is in trouble. Even singing while going by the streets were so sad inside.
If I could change something..


The other thing which is bothering me these days is a story about a 2y.o. girl who died from a cancer last year.
My classmate sent me a message that a kid needs an instant help from people whos blood type is AB- (god, this is the rarest blood type in the world). I wrote them an email as soon as possible but then I got to know that the message of help was old and that girl died one year ago.
That's just the proof that God doesn't exist. It is so cruel to know the fact that if I got that message one year earlier she may stay alive now. It is so not fair! First I feel like an evil person that I wrote that email full of hope to them. It's like having fun from people who are suffering so much. Second I can't forgive the life that it is so cynical. I don't want to live if it is so.

1 komentaras:

  1. Hey! You can always talk about KAT-TUN with me, only on SMS though, because I can't stay at the pC much, my mom is working all the time >.<
    I thought you don't like them anymroe as well, since they've been so high on your Last.fm and all ^^;; The only person I could talk about them was Mariana ^^;; YAY! NOW I CAN SPEAK IN LITHUANIAN AS WELL!!! wOOt~ Though I didn't like the PV for the song, it's so...umm... american..? Yuck, though Kame (whose haircut is CRAZY!) and JIn are still HOT, especially in LIVE version of the song ^^♥
    I loved their wonter ballad, though the making was pretty boring, the boys looks majorly depressed, I wonder if the whole world is going down into a deep depression...T.T

    About your friend... I'm pretty sure that the friend would tell you if you could help in any way possible and sometimes, knowing that there's someone beside you, supporting you is enough.. Or maybe the friend doesn't want to burden you..?

    About that 2y.o girl, It's cancer, it doesn't mean that there wasnt enough blood for the girl or anything, cancer is unpredictable, there are various processes people can't control,even doctors... It si said, that more and more people will die of cancer, due to the increasing pollution and unhealthy living.... But you know, when it's desease it is so, but when for example people kill 1 y.o babies, (I'm spekaing about the case in UK), when they abuse them, beat them up, crush their bones and let them starve and NO ONE does anythign,t hat's unimaginable. People see it, but they do not act. Are people insane...?

    World is full of such things, but I don't think it's worth your life. It's better to live and try to at least change little things if possible, death si the most pointless thing... T___T

    Sad topics, sad topics....

    AtsakytiPanaikinti