šeštadienis, vasario 07, 2009

Don't be sad, be ready to die :D :D :D

A piece from ReFaN's and a weird Turkish guy's chat:
[ReFaN] fuck off
[ReFaN] i will kill you
[ReFaN] i have friends,who can kill you
[ReFaN] so,leave!
(22:53) [rawfan] we do all over
[ReFaN] you fucker go away
[ReFaN] my friends will kill you
[ReFaN] they will cut your penis
[ReFaN] and you will bleed to death
(22:55) [rawfan] im sad
[ReFaN] my friends in hollywood can kill you
[ReFaN] don't be sad, be ready to die


I'm dying from laughter
I must use the last line somewhere... oh gawd... *wiping tears*

By the way people... I was bitching about how I want to get a tattoo on all over my back but I'm very scared that soon I'll get bored of it or that people will ignore because of the way I look... And I found one picture in the magazine by an accident..
Look:


That girl looks sooo perfect! She encouraged me that it isn't so masculine that it could sound first.. Now I know that if my dream will come true about the band I won't be scared to make one on my back too. She's my idol now

What do you think?

5 komentarai:

  1. Hah paskutinis komentas tai ROFLMAO XDDDDD~~~
    Nu bishki tatoo tai per daug man rods, nu bet jei tau patinka...

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. skonio reikalas. as taves gi neverciu ju darytis :D

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. O as maniau, kad tu rankoviu nori... Ar vyro su rankovem? blem susimeciau truputi...

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. as visko noriu XD bet ciuju teks ant nugaros darytis.. jei kur dirbciau, ne taip pastebima =D tureciau savo paslapti.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. man tai grazu♥Ir HOT! Tik sako,kad kenkia odai baisiai, ir jas atnaujint reikia,which hurts a lot and costs a lot... Ir sako,kad kai pasensi,tai tragiskai atrodo XD~ Bet taip ar taip,visi tragiskaia trodysim,so who cares damn it~XD~
    bet me megsta kokias mazesnes, pvz ant kaklo,iskart po plaukais, arba uz ausies (aisku skauda nesveikai) man taip paslaptiiinga ir garzu~~~♥

    AtsakytiPanaikinti