trečiadienis, spalio 07, 2009

~*Couldn't think of the right title*~

Oh.. I almost forgot... I wanted to show you this, guys, from yesterday evening.
This is the new PV of Plastic Tree (or Prosta Try or whatever you call them :D) and it is soooo WTF?'ish.. Srsly I was watching it like this: O__o;;
But that's why I enjoyed it so much. And I also liked the music. Not the vocal itself :D I can't call that caterwaul singing :D No offence. Ryuutarou is.. Ryuutarou. I mean it's just that his voice doesn't work out in some of their songs :D But it was an interesting experience listening.. :D


Btw.. racism between southern Americans and black people is still happening. Like wtf.. today I was watching "Survivor Samoa" episode 3, which appeared on air last week, and I hear a southern 20 y.o. guy calling a black girl the "ghetto trash". If I was there.. I swear I would've punch him to blood. But that girl was smart enough to just walk away from that scumbag.
Ok I don't say that you must like all races.. Like for example I'm scared of Pakies or stoned black guys but come on I keep it to myself and don't start calling people "ghetto trash". There are different people in all races.
Stupid village guy.
People are all the same around the globe. No matter it's USA or Lithuania..

What else.. ammm.. I have a new nickname.. My mother started calling me "a little worm". Because I'm staying at home.. in my mother's cotton robe, which makes me look like in a cocoon, and just sit in the same spot all day and keep eating junk food. Like a little worm. I always try to look offended when she calls me like that but I just can't hide my stupid smile :D Because she's right.. I do look like a little worm :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą