ketvirtadienis, spalio 29, 2009

~*Oh I can't breathe no more, G-Dragon ♥*~

All this week I was too lazy to make an update about my life
I received a job offer to work in Cyprus as a waitress.


It's like a dream come true, ne? For about a month I was telling my mom how cool it would be to work in Crete (for example) and be able to go to the beach everyday after work.. Sun, warmth, water, sand, tanned guys.. maybe first night sweet sin.. (ok I didn't tell her ALL thishttp://emo.huhiho.com). But I am forced to decline it, because I am taking IELTS exam on 3rd December. And I also missed Kajitoku very much and would love to go to UK. Argh if only they offered me this few months ago...http://emo.huhiho.com Anyways..
I'm planning to buy a plane ticket to UK next week. Kyaaaahhh~~~ I wonder how long it will take for me to save up money for a laptop there? I guess I'm gonna be offline for a long time .

Oh girls kpop is overtaking me. It is so addictive! When there was only Noru-chan talking about DBSK it was ok. I could resist. But when you're all crazy about it know, I just... gave it a better try. And omfg I feel like a person who has just fell in love!!!!!!! I forgot all my nagoya kei and angura kei passion. I just need kpop now!! AAAAAHHH!!! Those guys are so handsome and my age (not like that old Hazuki) and and their voices are so sexy!!! Well except SHINee's "Ring Ding Dong". Their singing manner reminds me of V. Tarasovienė in some parts of this song and it makes me laugh like mad.

Ah and now I know why you're crazy about G-Dragon!! Oh I want his babies!!!! He's the cutest man in the world!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG I'm so in love right now. And looks like I'm not the only one who's over-excited about it.. Look what I found yesterday:


Btw, those ah ahs in the beginning of his song "Breathe" is something HOTT.
Ahahahahaha I almost forgot how fun fangirling could be.

P.S. - my mother is also happy for no apparent reason. I guess she's already celebrating that I'm leaving her apartment soon.

3 komentarai:

  1. And omfg I feel like a person who has just fell in love!!!!!!! I forgot all my nagoya kei and angura kei passion. I just need kpop now!! AAAAAHHH!!! <-- puikiai suprantu tave xDDD beje, sianakt sapnavau, kad sedejau salia GD ir ziurejau kaip jis raso nauja daina, o ten prie musu soko Ateivis (nu TOP) ir ruoses sokiu konkursui =DD

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    gaila manęs tam sapne nebuvo. būčiau įjungus Breathe ir būtume galėję šokt kartu su tuo ateiviu xDDDD

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. -sigh- *prisimena daug karciu zodziu is tavo puses,kai rpaeitais emtais man optmizima palaike tik k-pop xDDD* -sigh- u see what I emant? i stopped talkign about this after u told me off, so now u at least know how it feels ;D *rememebrs fangirling abotu Big Bangw ith Toshi xD*

    AtsakytiPanaikinti