trečiadienis, spalio 07, 2009

~*I know the secret!*~

Ok, guys, sorry... I'm starting my diet from 19th October. I read that it has to be a change when you start this diet and now it's a full moon.
I'm a very strict person when we talk about rules :D

And now this is the reason why I'm writing this entry... I FINALLY KNOW!!!! GUYS I KNOW HOW OLD HAZUKI-SAN EXACTLY IS!!!!! OMFG!!! I should become a detective.. srsly... I still can't believe this... That thing has been in front of my eyes for ages and I didn't notice it... Jesus Christ I'm so stupid but happy right now :D
Hazuki has uploaded the youtube video on his blog and I was like: "woah jrockers (without mentioning Miyavi) really use youtube :D". And I wanted to explore who is that lucky person whose video appeared on Hazuki's blog. So I open that profile... And what I see... A male.. from Japan... With 3 official lynch. videos uploaded... 28 YEARS OLD!!!
COME ON IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT IT'S HIM!!!
KYAAAH~~ now I can make thousands of compatibility tests using our dates :D Yes, I AM CRAZY. CRAZY IN LOVE :D :D
ok ok I'm not a stalker I'm just bored :D

1 komentaras: