antradienis, spalio 20, 2009

~*The man of my dreams (literally)*~

Tonight I finally dreamt Kamenashi Kazuya after a long period of time. And it was so hilarious!
Me and my friends (I remember Kajitoku sitting next to me and I know there were also some of my other friends but I don't remember which ones exactly) participated in a reality show where Kame was searching for a girlfriend :D
At one point we were given a task. We, girls, had to write on little pieces of paper what do we think and feel about Kame and give it to him. And then Kame had to write what does he think about each participant on paper too. I don't remember what I wrote him but I remember what I received :D I guess I won't forget it all my life xD
As I understand I've already met Kame before that show once, when I was riding a bike with Kajitoku in Panevėžys (my grandma's town :D). I fell off the bike and was blushing all the time. Seemed like a total failure xD
So I started reading his note and I almost died of humiliation. He wrote something like: "When I first met you, you seemed so red and childish.. *it was about my face >____>;;* But after a while I realised how wonderful you are and..." and then his note gets unreadable. It was full of holes so I couldn't read what does he think about me now. Kajitoku tried to help me but in vain.. >_>
My dream had some other stupid issues but they're not important :D
I'm just wondering.. did I win or not? xD

P.S. - I saw Hazuki sitting right next to me in that competinion. Seriously my brains are telling me that he's gay in every possible way :D
♥♥♥
:DDDDD

3 komentarai:

  1. FTW me riding a bike in P? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    *rolls on the ground*
    so Hazuki is no longer the man of your dreams??? Yeah..he's GAY....HE'S SOOOOOO GAY.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. they're both the men of my dreams ;D just one appears more usual in them than the other xD
    But that episode with Hazuki was REAALLLY gay. He asked me to take a photo of him and I couldn't because you know that I'm incapable to use your camera xDDDD so I gave it to you. And omg he smiled like a true gay in that photo... he seemed so happy to have an opportunity to be in a show xDDDD

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. xDDDDDDDDD Buahahah, somehow, when u said ''he smiled like a true gay'' i pictured Hazuki with no teeth...

    AtsakytiPanaikinti