šeštadienis, spalio 03, 2009

~*it's time for changes*~

I think I should start writing my blog in English. I have a few reasons for that.

1. I feel a bit guilty for those foreign people who open my blog and all they can see is blathering in a strange language they don't understand.
2. I should practise my English before IELTS. I've already graduated school so I don't have any classes and I'm afraid that my English can become worse.
3. I'm afraid my mother can read my blog. That would be very VERY bad. I can't let her do that :D

These are the main reasons~

By the way, yesterday I listened to new Jurga's album. It seemed to me a little bit boring but it's really good when you read a book or just want to chill out looking through window. The quality of her music is really good and I'm really proud of her.
My favorite song of the bunch is "Kišeniniai namai" (Pocket houses). Give it a listen:


I started liking it after my 2nd listen. It is so simple, relaxing and has an interesting atmosphere. Perfect for navel-gazing.

I even think that I would love to use it in my future films (haha guess what, I'll never creat a film -.-).
Hrr.. now that I'm talking about films.. I feel heartbroken that I'm applying just to Japanese studies. I also want study film making but life is life.. I only can choose on of my desires. That sucks so bad.. A half of my soul is bleeding :(
Ah whatever I should stop whining like an emo.


Talking about more happy stuff.. Noru-chan, today I'm preparing your chicken for the second time. You should be proud of me :D

I will upload you here a pic of it, k? ^^

1 komentaras:

  1. tavo layoutas yra gorgeous *__*♥♥♥

    Uuuuuuu,jau antra karta?? me wants to see da picture!!!♥♥♥

    As tai cia nerandu kur nusipirkt krutineles, o ne VISA visciuka -.-

    haaa,puikiai suprantu jausma,kai reik kazka atiduot,man taip buvo su inetrnational relations....*sigh* ziauru.T^T Bet jei ka gali pasiimt magistra koki idomesni ri vsio ^^

    AtsakytiPanaikinti