penktadienis, balandžio 17, 2009

PASKĘSKIT ŠŪDUOSE!

I've just watched Lithuania vs. Japan ice-hockey match. And I'm so angry!
Why Lithuanians are such dickheads? Tell me why!!!?? And I should marry one of them? Go fuck yourself I won't!
I mean.. I'm not mad because Lithuania lost. Japanese players were better and I admit that. There was also a lot of fightings on the ice-field. But that's not suprising. It's hockey anyways..
I'm mad on those bastards who started throwing shit on the ice. Lots of glass of bottles and stuff. What a shame! I felt like watching the championship not in the European country but somewhere in Africa (no offence to Africans).
But the last straw was when those fucking Lithuanian brainless morons started catcalling while the Japanese anthem has been played. What a lack of respect! People, I can't believe this. Why are you so rude? Huh.. yes because you have no brains! And I have to live among you.
God, they don't know what they're doing..
Save this lost country...
Amen..


今日は、ほんとにすみませんでした!! ~

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą